Brea, California, March 16, 2018—Moxa has expanded its rugged panel-computer family to include a 12-inch fanless industrial-grade panel computer, the MPC-2120 Series, which is designed for use in extremely harsh outdoor HMI applications such as solar inverter monitoring, drill control, and wellhead/pipeline monitoring.
Tough and Reliable in All Outdoor Environments
The MPC-2120 Series panel computers are designed with a wide, -40 to 70°C temperature range, and come with a fanless design, IP66-rated front panel, and waterproof enclosure, making it one of the most reliable industrial platforms available for harsh, hot, outdoor environments like oil and gas fields and drilling platforms. Furthermore, the 1000-nit sunlight-readable, projected-capacitive, multi-touch LCD panel provides an excellent user experience for outdoor applications.
Versatility in Outdoor Industrial Applications
The MPC-2120 Series 12-inch panel computers with E3800 Series Intel® Atom™ processor deliver a reliable and durable platform of wide versatility for use in industrial environments. With two software-selectable RS-232/422/485 serial ports and two gigabit Ethernet LAN ports, the MPC-2120 can support a wide variety of serial interfaces as well as high-speed IT communication, all with native network redundancy.
MPC-2120 Series Highlights
- 12-inch, 1000-nit sunlight-readable touchscreen LCD
- Intel® Atom™ Processor: E3845 1.91 GHz or E3826 1.46 GHz
- Windows 7 Embedded, Windows 7 Professional, and Windows 10 Embedded OS support
- -40 to 70°C wide-temperature design with no fan / heater
- IP66-rated front panel and IP22-rated rear panel with waterproof enclosure
- Class 1 Division 2*, ATEX Zone 2*, and IECEx* certified
- Wide power input range of 10 to 36 VDC
*Certification process is underway; check the latest product datasheet for the most up-to-date certification status
For more information on the MPC-2120 Series 12-inch industrial fanless panel computers or to get a quote, please visit here.
For rugged panel computer solutions in other screen sizes, please visit here.