Download this brochure to see how Moxa's serial cards are used in every facet of your life. Serial cards are installed in the slots inside a PC, with slots available for ISA, PCI, PCI-X, and PC/104 buses. Today, serial cards are commonly used for controlling external devices from different applications, including industrial automation, building automation, CNC machines, and more.
Moxa's serial cards provide flexibility, speed, reliability, and efficiency. In addition, you get the following benefits from Moxa's serial cards:
- Get true flexibility, with the best choice of bus platform, connector type, COM port interface, and connection module.
- Choose from various bus interfaces: ISA, PC/104, PCI, PCI-X, and PCI Express.
- Highest performance that meets all speed-demanding and data intensive communication applications.
- Use a variety of connection cables or boxes for RS-232/422/485.
- Drivers for many different operating systems: DOS, Windows, Linux, UNIX.
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control.