If you find a Moxa product to be defective on arrival (DOA) within the first 3 months of its shipping date from Moxa, we will replace the product free of cost. If more than 3 months have passed since the shipping date of your product or if the product is damaged, please refer to our Product Repair Service/RMA.
Moxa undertakes to replace any product found to be defective within the first 3 months of its shipping date from a Moxa facility as per the terms and conditions stated below:
Please see our DOA FAQ
- The product must be returned in its original packaging and must include any accessories that came with the product.
- Damaged products will only be replaced if they were damaged upon arrival and the damage was not caused due to abnormal use of the product or unauthorized repairs.
- Moxa will determine at their sole discretion whether product damage resulted from an act of God, or was caused by misuse, abuse, unauthorized alteration or repair, or by external forces (including but not limited to power disturbances, host computer malfunction, boards being plugged in without powering off devices, and incorrect wiring). These cases will be treated as standard Product Repair Service cases and should follow the Product Repair Service/RMA process.
- A DOA product must be sent back to Moxa within one month of creating a DOA request. Otherwise, Moxa will issue an invoice for the replacement product, and the Customer shall be responsible for purchasing the replacement.
- Moxa will cover shipping costs for sending the DOA product to a Moxa Service Center. If it is determined that the product is not qualified to be a DOA product, Moxa will issue an invoice for the shipping fees.
Note: DOA requested service will be close from 1 22 Feb 00:00 AM to 23 Feb 00:00 AM Taipei time.